- The Question is: What Value Will Morgan Stanley Advisors Add? – Morgan Stanley made news yesterday when Reuters revealed the contents of an internal memo from Andy Saperstein, Morgan Stanley’s head of United States wealth management. Morgan Stanley will be “the first major wealth management firm” “to use key social networking sites to market themselves and share the firm’s intellectual content, while complying with regulatory requirements,” according to the memo to employees.
- 10 Ways to Make Email Marketing Work for You – A recent study shows that close to half (49%) of consumers share content online at least once a week, with the majority being shared via email (86%). Email sharing even beat out Facebook (49%) and Twitter (4%). By marketing your content via email, you tap into a great opportunity to create valuable content that your recipients will want to share. How?
- Google Analytics 102 - is time around, I would like to focus on how you can use some of these analytics tools to track the common paths prospects/visitors take through your website, and to identify the most effective combination and sequence of content that leads to a conversion. Also known as a “buyer’s journey,” by tracing the steps past prospects have taken through your site from first visit to point-of-purchase, you will know which paths should be lit for future prospects to follow, and where to position the right content along those paths to lead them in the direction you want them to go (i.e a call-to-action or contact page.)
- Top 25 Social Media Blogs for Businesses – Want to learn more about social media for marketing your business? Then you’ve come to the right place – the following are the top authorities in social media and online marketing, as ranked by the Adage Power 150, PostRank, and Technorati.
- In Social Media, Your Return Represents Your Investment – Sometimes the path of least resistance unwinds into a far more complicated and arduous journey than we anticipated. In times of change, taking the path less traveled, although initially daunting, proves easier and far more rewarding in the long run. Such is true for social media.
- The Tweet Effect: How Twitter Affects Rankings – The advent of social media has brought a host of changes to the SEO industry, and online marketing as a whole. You would be hard-pressed to find a business with a decent online presence that does not have a Twitter account connected to their website, and at least one way to find that account.
Please Note: this article is for informational purposes only. We strongly encourage you to verify any content and information you use with your own compliance department or legal counsel.