We are pleased to announce a brand new integration with Redtail CRM. The integration consists of a lead capture form (built as a new page on your website), that once completed by your visitor, will automatically create a new lead within your RedTail CRM account.
Learn more about this integration
A webinar about the integration of RedTail CRM and AdvisorWebsites.com was held on Tuesday, Jan 29, 2013.
Activating the RedTail CRM integration
Simply follow the 7 steps below:
- Log-in to your website account here: https://www.advisorwebsite.com/user/login
- Go to the ‘Apps’ tab
- Click on ‘RedTail CRM’ and enter your Redtail CRM username and password in the appropriate fields
- Click Save to login
- Enter your lead capture form web address path. For example, if you enter
request-infothe link to your form will be
- Map your contact status by selecting a value from the ‘Status field mapping’ dropdown. New contacts will be created with the selected status.
- Map your contact source by selecting a value from the ‘Source field mapping’ dropdown. New contacts will be created with the selected source.
Note: New contacts can be created with default values in the status and source fields so that you can identify that they are coming from your website. To add options to your status or source list, login to your CRM and go to Manage Your Account → Manage Database Lists.
Feel free to contact our support team to get this setup in no time: http://advisorwebsites.com/appointments/calendar-225
About RedTail CRM
Redtail Technology is a leading provider of web-based Client Relationship Management (CRM), paperless office and email archiving solutions in the financial services industry. Easily affordable, easy to implement and offering integration with many of the industry’s most widely-used applications, Redtail is committed to providing financial advisors with the core technologies that drive their day-to-day operations. For more information, visit www.redtailtechnology.com.