4 simple and easy steps
At Advisor Websites, we pride ourselves on our easy to use design process. Our simple, four-step system allows busy financial services professionals to build a site that fits their needs. Choose from three plans that allow for different features and levels of customization in the web site’s design. None of our plans are set in stone: change your package at any time, adding or removing features and content.
Experienced web designers handle the technical details, while content has been developed with input from seasoned financial services professionals.
Contact us today, and an account manager will guide you through our customizable features and content.
An account manager will follow up within 2 business hours to set up a production meeting. Get started
Our easy-to-use process is designed to ensure your satisfaction with the look, feel and content of your site:
- Pick a site structure that uses Internet best practices to guide clients to the information they need in an efficient, easy-to-use manner.
- Select a customizable layout so that your web site has the right ‘look and feel’. Incorporate your pre-existing personal branding, or work with us to develop it.
- Choose from a variety of content about financial services products and services that has been pre-approved by several compliance departments.
- Add additional personalized content, including team descriptions, biographies and product information.
- For a truly unique look and feel, work with our professional web developers to build a one-of-a-kind site through our custom plan.
We provide 30 days of free service to allow you to build your site, customize content and pass compliance. Ninety-five percent of advisors complete these steps within the time frame with no problems.
After this period, you are charged a low monthly maintenance fee, which covers most updates.
Once you have chosen the building blocks of your web site, we handle the technical details and produce an export.
Already have a website? Find out more about our complimentary whiteglove service.
We offer two ways you can submit the export to Compliance departments for review:
- We can submit the site for approval on your behalf, (if we have an existing relationship with your compliance department).
- You can handle submission to compliance departments and manage approval internally.
If required, we implement any changes from your Compliance department and give you an updated export of your site for final approval.
Learn more about our compliance process.
We go live with your web site at your requested domain name. Once it’s posted, we’ll schedule a post-launch orientation meeting to discuss further customization and ongoing support.