Get started now. The first 30 days are free!
Rookie of the Year
Hall of Famer
Unlimited page creation & website archive
Advanced analytics to track your website’s performance
Publish to your own domain and submit content to compliance
Link your social media profiles & embed web videos
9x5 customer support & advanced branding personalization
Built-in blog, event & SEO features
Mobile site, integrations & marketing add-ons
Weekly articles & premium theme
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I upgrade between plans?
Absolutely. Simply log in to your website dashboard and click the billing menu at the top of the screen, then choose the ‘Order new services’ link under the ‘Services’ menu. You can then select your new plan.
Why do I have to provide my credit card details at sign up?
You must provide your credit card details in order to:
- Work 1-on-1 with a member of our production team to personalize your website
- Submit your website to your compliance team/department for initial review
- Or take your website live and make it publicly available.
As soon as you create an account, you get instant access to all our features for 30 days (if you would like to upgrade or downgrade your plan, just contact our Sales department). We will send you an order confirmation email immediately after your account is created. We will automatically bill your credit card 30 days after your account is created using the information you provided at signup.
Can I cancel at anytime?
Yes. If you decide that Advisor Websites is not the best solution for hosting your financial practice’s website, simply cancel your account by contacting our billing department. Cancel within 30 days of sign-up and we won’t charge you a dime. To terminate your service after the 30 day period ends, you must contact our billing team at least 30 days before your next invoice due date.
Sorry, but we don’t issue refunds after your initial 30 day and we don’t prorate for partial months or unused portions of annual or biennial subscriptions.
What if I want to remove the ‘Powered by AdvisorWebsites’ logo?
The final price of your website includes a $299 discount for the placement of the ‘Powered by AdvisorWebsites’ logo. If you would like it removed, please contact our billing department and a one-time $299 fee will be charged on your next invoice.
Do I have to sign a contract?
No, there is no contract. All Advisor Websites’ subscriptions are month to month unless you purchase an annual or biennial subscription. This means that you can cancel, upgrade or downgrade your subscription anytime.
What if I already have a website?
No problem. You may want to consider our White Glove Service where we assist you in upgrading to our system. This program is only available to our MVP and Hall of Famer clients. Our Advanced CSS Customization Add-on may be required in some instances. Please call us at 1.888.946.3188 for more details.
What is included in your optional Advanced CSS Customization Add-on?
This optional add-on is for advisors requiring some level of advanced design and/or layout customizations such as custom banner work, custom buttons and call to actions, advanced slideshows, advanced RSS feeds design, icon graphic design or custom video embedding. 3 different options are available:
- Tier 1: One page layout customization, website background customization, one customized function (slideshow, jquery etc…). Price starts from $599, on top on the initial setup fee of $199, additional work billed extra ($150/hour) based on work required.
- Tier 2: Custom HTML structuring (within any of our existing layout), recreation of your custom website mockup (must be provided in photoshop format), up to 5 pages layout customizations, one customized function (slideshow, jquery etc…). Price starts from $1,599, on top on the initial setup fee of $199, additional work billed extra ($150/hour) based on work required.
- Tier 3: Fully custom website layout, Advisor Websites will create unique mockup design (2 round of feedback included), custom icon design (8 pack), typography, CSS animation, social media automation, one customized function (slideshow, jquery etc…). Price starts from $3,999, on top on the initial setup fee of $199, additional work billed extra ($150/hour) based on work required.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express. Additional forms of payments may be provided on a case-by-case basis. Please contact our billing department for more information.